Thank you for your interest in Stranco, LLC and Stranco Solid Waste Mgmt., LLC.
Stranco LLC is a full-service hazardous and non-hazardous waste transportation and disposal, civil construction and environmental remediation contractor dedicated to providing professional and cost-effective services to both private and public sector clients. Our staff, of managers, engineers, estimators, consultants, operators, chemical technicians and drivers, provide a broad base of experience and training. The personnel at Stranco LLC and its affiliate, Stranco Solid Waste Mgmt., LLC, have developed and implemented solutions to a wide range of waste management problems for over 25 years. Our unfailing dedication to providing outstanding services to our clients has resulted in satisfied customers. Consequently, over 40% of our business is repeat business from our ever-growing list of clientele. Since 1982, Stranco has strived to ensure that our clients understand that we regard each customer as a long-term partner in discovering new ways to utilize our service and competencies.
- Transportation At Stranco, we take pride in our proven track record of providing safe and efficient transportation services while maintaining the highest quality of standards in the transportation industry. Our drivers are professional and well-trained in the safe handling of hazardous materials and waste. Moreover, Stranco is permitted and licensed in 22 states and in 2 Canadian provinces.
Stranco is a member of ISNetworld – Global Vendor Management (www.isnetworld.com) and PICS – Pacific Industrial Contract Screening (www.picsauditing.com). Further, all Stranco’s drivers are required to have the Homeland Security TWIC card. See Licenses and Permits for details.
Stranco LLC has an extensive fleet of late-model trucks and trailers including but not limited to 316 stainless steel 307-407 DOT spec insulated 6500-7500 gal capacity tankers and end dumps equipped with liners, roll tarps, and locking tail gates, each specifically designed to haul hazardous materials and waste in conformance with all local, state, and federal regulations. Additionally, Stranco provides roll-off boxes including delivery, servicing and pick-up.
If you require our transportation services, please contact John Mickey or Robert Jacks @ 1-800-940-5308.
- Construction Stranco has completed hundreds of projects in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas. Completed projects range up to millions of dollars involving work from the simple to extremely complex multi-task jobs. Stranco owns a wide variety of specialized and heavy equipment to complete environmental remediation, demolition, and civil construction projects including excavators, wheel loaders, bulldozers, motor graders, tractor/trailer, end dumps and tankers, roll off boxes and rail trailers, compaction equipment and much more. Each project is evaluated during the bid process to determine the most cost-effective approach to meeting equipment requirements.
Implementing a combination of experienced professional management and staff, Stranco will provide an integrated system of civil and environmental services to meet customer needs for a wide variety of projects. The Stranco team will provide the customer with a cost-efficient technical approach, the equipment and other resources necessary to implement the following services and more:
- Contaminated soil excavation
- Waste removal/ transportation and disposal
- Sludge and soil stabilization / solidification
- Municipal and public works construction
- Civil construction
- Land clearing
- Landfill construction and closure
- Hurricane debris removal & disposal
If you need information regarding any services provided by our construction department, please contact Tim Mann @